Barcelona International Paste Up Street Art Fest
What is past up?
Also known as Wheatpaste, it is an expression of Street Art supported by four basic elements: Paper, Glue, Wall, and the artist’s own illustration technique.
Barcelona International Paste Up Street Art Fest, is an initiative created by the BCNPasteUp collective, which wants to spread the culture of Paste Up through an international festival, Barcelona being a benchmark of the world capitals of Urban Art. The festival has the collaboration and sponsorship of Raima, Montana Colors, and Beaskoa Gallery and with the following goals in mind:
- Promote the cultural and artistic values of the pasteup community.
- Cultivate and expand the number of Paste Up participants and artists.
- Disseminate the different forms of artistic expression within the branch of Paste Up.
- Promote and promote the culture of Paste Up to artists and new generations.
- Preserving the identity of Urban Art in Barcelona through Paste Up.
How to participate?
Send your Paste up to: Rambla Guipuscoa 79, 6-2, 08020, Barcelona, Spain
Deadline: August 30
There is no size limit