Artistic Ceramics Class
June 1 @ 4:00 pm - June 4 @ 9:00 pm€300
In this artistic ceramics class you will work with different types of clay, engobes and pigments to master hand-building and ceramic decoration techniques
It's an intensive class consisting of 20 hours, divided into 4 sessions of 5 hours each. Very useful as a first contact with clay and its vast possibilities.
Next available dates
Dates to be rescheduled as soon as possible.
Price 300€ (all materials and firings included in the artistic ceramics class)
Included in the artistic ceramics course
- Theoretical introduction
- Handbuilding techniques: pinch pottery, coil building, slab building and the emptying (a piece constructed from of a block of clay)
- Neriage technique (marbled)
- Decoration with slips: application of slips and engobes with a bottle, marbling, sgraffito, mishima, stencils, brush, sponge and mocha diffusion
- Presentation of the finished work, analysis and conclusions
- No previous experience is necessary
- Classes are comprised of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people to ensure a personalized attention
- All the materials and tools are included
- We also offer private classes (ask for price and availability)
- If you sign up for additional classes with us, we waive the enrollment fee.