Artistic Ceramics Class
November 16 @ 10:00 am - November 24 @ 3:00 pm€300
This Artistic Ceramics workshop includes hand-building techniques and decoration methods. It's very useful as a first contact with clay and its vast possibilities.
It's an intensive class consisting of 20 hours, divided into 4 sessions of 5 hours each.
Once completed, you can practice the acquired skills independently, or continue moving towards more complex projects in our ongoing courses or in the open studio modality.
Next available dates
Two weekends: Saturday and Sunday 10am to 3pm
November 16th, 17th & 23rd, 24th
Price 300€ (all materials and firings included)
Included in the artistic ceramics course
- Theoretical introduction
- Handbuilding techniques: pinch pottery, coil building, slab building and the emptying (a piece constructed from of a block of clay)
- Neriage technique (marbled)
- Decoration with slips: application of slips and engobes with a bottle, marbling, sgraffito, mishima, stencils, brush, sponge and mocha diffusion
- Presentation of the finished work, analysis and conclusions
- No previous experience is necessary
- Classes are comprised of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people to ensure a personalized attention
- All the materials and tools are included
- We also offer private classes (ask for price and availability)
- If you sign up for additional classes with us, we waive the enrollment fee.